There is something
exciting and inspiring about a brand new notebook and a freshly
sharpened pencil. It all to do with the first day of a new term at
school and the anticipation of what's in store (we're talking
pre-adolescence here obviously).
Having just stumbled across the brilliant blog that is Pencil Revoltion we are already big fans. I'm suddenly seeing my HB Staedtler in a brand new light. The blog covers everything you could possibly think of that is pencil related, from beautiful vintage pencil collections to interviews with pencil artists, diary and notebook reviews and even pencil sharpener advice.
Having just stumbled across the brilliant blog that is Pencil Revoltion we are already big fans. I'm suddenly seeing my HB Staedtler in a brand new light. The blog covers everything you could possibly think of that is pencil related, from beautiful vintage pencil collections to interviews with pencil artists, diary and notebook reviews and even pencil sharpener advice.
So here is my Macmillan notebook, ready to go with pencil sharpened, I'm joining the Revolution.



No comments:
Post a Comment