Thursday, 4 March 2010

Mother's Day ideas

I've got my finger's crossed that my mother wont read this in the next 2 weeks, I'm not sure that she's so doting that she reads this so I'm going to risk it... So I've been trawling my favourite sites and blogs for ideas of what to give for my mother's day present and there are just so many ideas to choose from. I think I've made up my mind though, and I found it on the Country Living Website, http://www.allaboutyou.com/. They have a great list of 50 ideas of thoughtful things to make for your mum and I'm going to go for the feast of flavour herb box so that she can think of me every time she's cooking something yummy!


And I can't talk about mother's day without mentioning our brand new and best selling double photo frame keyring which only came in a week ago and is flying out of the shop in 9 fun colours. It looks so sweet when engraved with 'Mummy xx' and is guaranteed to melt her heart.

Double Photo Frame Keyring, £39 Available in Fuchsia, Sapphire, Poppy, Tangerine, Lemon, Cyclamen, Mocha, Tuscan, Pansy


No comments:

Post a Comment